Monday, November 3, 2008

darah bunga sahara : menerima nasihat yg berguna

In this life, all of us will be examine. Neither with good things or worst things. So what so important is listening to good advises that derived from a good person. i as human cannot avoiding myself from both condition. Thanks to Allah whose driven me to his pathway.

To Ilya n azalea, I'm honestly dedicate a bulk of thanks to both of u from the deep of my heart.
Thanks for ur advises. Both of you make me realise life is to short for me to keep myself in sense of misery.

To Allah thanks for sending me these both gurl. And also for sending me the wrong friends. Them make me realise this world aren't only created with nice person but also with these rasoh(term from A. Samad Ismail).

What I can conclude now is that;
1) it is only Allah the real lover
2) really appreciate those appreciate u
3)differentiate between sincerity, love, care, lust and sadness.
4)beleive in Allah as he create karma rules.
5)do not laugh to much ("ketawa banyak hati mati"- quoted from aza)

thanks!

No comments: